Vision Care & Products
Eyecare Associates of Cleveland offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Cleveland.
By maintaining an in-house lab, we are able to provide quicker service on many lenses, as well as individualized customer service. Our optical staff will recommend quality lenses for your frames. Choose from our large selection of designer and budget frames and sunglasses. Both of our doctors also fit a wide variety of contact lenses, including color enhancing lenses, contacts for astigmatism, and bifocal contact lenses.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with your eye care provider.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Cleveland optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Eyecare Associates of Cleveland.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Eyecare Associates of Cleveland.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Cleveland, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Eyecare Associates of Cleveland, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Cleveland optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.